Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 7

Favorite movies. This is going to be hard. I don't really have a favorite movie, but I have like 20 top movies. But I'm afraid if I put all 20, people would probably just stop reading my blog all together. So I'm going to narrow it down to 5. 

The Descent
As you can tell, this is a scary movie. I LOVE scary movies and this is probably the scariest I've seen. However, I'm watching Silence of the Lambs this weekend for the first time so that might change. This movie is about a group of girls that go cave diving and end up explore underground. Well, they don't bring a map and can't find the way out. On top of that, they find out there are creatures in this cave that pretty much want to eat them. It's really stinkin scary. 
*Disclaimer* It has awful language and its obviously really gory.

A Cinderella Story
I'm also a sucker for preteen girl movies. This is possibly my favorite movie ever. I could watch it everyday and not get tired of it. It's the cliche Cinderella story with a modern twist. Her dad was her best friend, he dies and she's stuck with an evil step mom and 2 step sisters. She talks to a guy on a chat room that is from her school and they decide to meet at the dance. Midnight strikes and she has to leave before he gets her name or sees her face. Typical Cinderella but it's sooo good!! I'm a hopeless romantic and this movie is just amazing. 

Parent Trap
Ask my parents, anytime this movie is on, I'm watching it. And I could probably recite the movie word for word. Once again, it's a preteen girl movie. But I love it!! Surely you know the story of the Parent Trap right? In case you don't, then I don't think we can be friends anymore. Just kidding. I guess I'll explain. Two girls meet at a summer camp and hate each other. Then, they find out that they're twins. So they switch lives in order to get to know their parents and to try to rekindle their love. Watch it. It's amazing.

Forest Gump
This movie is classic. I mean seriously, who doesn't like Forest Gump? And not only are you getting some darn good entertainment, you're getting a history lesson. Tom Hanks was really at those historic events right? I think so.  I don't really know what else to say about Forest Gump except go watch it if you haven't seen it.
Elf
Okay seriously, if you haven't seen this movie, I can't be your friend. This is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. It's about a guy named Buddy that snuck into Santas bag one year and was raised as an elf. He decides he doesn't fit in at the North Pole so he goes to New York City to find his real father. But he goes as an elf and continues to believe that he is an elf. For reals. Go watch this movie. We watch this all year long, it doesn't have to be Christmas. You haven't truly lived until you see this movie.


I hope you don't think I'm weird for my choice of movies haha

No comments:

Post a Comment