Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 4

My friends are pretty great, not gonna lie. I also don't just have one best friend. So I guess the easiest way to do this is to go friend by friend and explain a little bit. 

btw- these pictures are in no order whatsoever. They're just my closest friends and I don't love any of them more than the other one!  
Bekah 
This here is one of my best friends Bekah. I guess we first started to get to know each other my junior year in SAT Prep. Then we kinda drifted apart. This past April, we both went to Passion with our church and since then, we've pretty much been best friends. She knows me inside and out and is always there when I need her. I can tell this girl anything and she'll tell me what she honestly thinks about it. Even if it's not what I wanna hear, she'll tell me. Which I think is a great quality. We have tons of inside jokes and I'm not gonna lie, we're hilarious together.  Her family is pretty much my family and I know I can go over to her house at any time and just hang out. I don't know what I would do without this girl in my life. 

Hunter
Oh goodness. I don't even know where to start with this guy. Hunter is pretty much like my brother. He's mean to me, picks on me, and is just completely ridiculous. But I love that. He knows he can always call on me when he needs me and I can do the same with him. We can tell each other anything, even if we don't wanna hear it, and it won't effect our friendship. He's also one of the smartest guys I know and he definitely uses that against me. I don't think I've ever been around him and not laughed.  I love this boy and even though sometimes I think he likes my mom more than he likes me, I wouldn't trade our friendship for anything.  

 Megan
Oh Megan. We've known each other since about 6th grade. We first started to get to know each other through tennis and our friendship just grew from there. I can tell her absolutely anything and she knows just what to tell me to make me feel better. We are a lot alike and it's gotten to the point where I'm pretty positive we just have one mind. I can say anything around her and I know she won't judge me for what I'm saying, and more than likely, she's thinking the same thing. Even though we're like 4 hours apart now and by the time I see her, it'll be Thanksgiving, I have no doubt we'll stay best friends.

 Roy
Things have been interesting with Roy. At first, he was just Bekah's older brother. But now, he's one of my closest friends. If you know Roy at all, you know he'll tell you like it is. Which for me, is a great thing, cause I definitely need that sometimes. I can call him and talk to him for hours just about life. He has a passion for playing music and especially for playing music for Christ. Our friendship has definitely come a long way in the past month or so, but it means a lot to me.

JC
Jordan Chase. I remember when JC first moved to Rockport freshman year. He was SO quiet! Now, he's totally the opposite. As you can tell from this picture, our rival colleges are a big part of our friendship. We can joke back and forth and tease each other about things, but we both know it's all in good fun. I know I can run to this boy with anything and he'll help me through it. Like Hunter, this guy is pretty like my brother. He's mean to me, picks on me, and gives possibly the most painful fake hugs ever. But I love him! Our friendship is super important to me and I know that'll never change. 

Briana
I wasn't sure whether to put Briana on my friends post or my siblings post. We're cousins but I think of her more as a sister. We grew up together playing in Wawa's backyard and now we're living at Baylor together. Most people said that by October we would probably be tired of living with each other, but we're definitely not! We have tons of fun and everyday it seems like we have a new inside joke.  We can be(and are) totally weird around each other and that's perfectly fine. I don't know what I would do without her in my life. I don't think anyone knows me as well as she does. She's my cousin, but also one of my best friends. 


In short, I'm pretty blessed with the people I have in my life. I always keep this in mind and I definitely don't take them for granted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment