Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 1

It says to introduce myself, but if I have to introduce myself, it kinda creeps me out that you're reading my blog. Regardless, my name is Erin Albin! I'm studying Child and Family Studies at Baylor and I love it.  Next, I have to post a recent picture. I'm gonna post 2 though. One is a less attractive picture but I'm posting it because it is the most recent picture. It was taken not even 20 minutes ago. The other one is a pretty picture of me haha Hopefully you can tell the difference.
Picture uno
obviously, I'm a tad sleepy.

Picture dos.


15 Facts

1. I've lived in Rockport my whole life. In the same house even.
2. I've seen every episode of Friends at least 3 times each
3. I'm a major facebook creep. I'm pretty sure I could be paid to find out information from facebook.
4. My family means the world to me.
5. I'm afraid of the dark. I'm actually more afraid of whats in the dark that I can't see. So I should say I'm afraid of the unknown?
6. I have no idea what I want to do with my life.
7. One of my biggest fears is that I will disappoint those who care about me.
8. I'm living with Briana, my cousin. and it's absolutely amazing.
9. I love singing and I've missed singing at church.
10. I'm a really big procrastinator. I'm actually procrastinating right now.
11. I love Vera Bradley a lot so if you ever want to randomly buy a gift, there's an idea.
12. I tend to see the good in people.
13. I went to Honduras this summer on a mission trip and it was absolutely amazing.
14. I don't cuss. and I feel like I'm one of the only people my age that doesn't.
15. I LOVE sports. Mainly baseball, football, and basketball. 

Also, here's a funny picture.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment