Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 13-My goals

Alright I'm just putting on my big girl panties and doing this one. But keep in mind, I don't wanna. I came to the library to study and do my homework before the Rangers win the World Series tonight, but I ended up here. So I suppose I will do my goals. I think I hate writing down goals so much because the whole time I was in tennis (6th-10th grade) our coach would make write down short term, mid term, and long term goals about our life and with tennis. Every single year, my goals were the same. Mainly just because I didn't particularly like this guy, so I just did this to please him and get him to stop bothering me about them. But, I suppose these goals are different. I'll actually put thought into these and not just write them to get past this post ;)

Goal Numero Uno
My goal in life is to help people. Growing up, I've always known that I wanted to help people but I felt like I  was being called during high school to take that to another level and add my faith into it. Like I said before, I have no clue what I want to do, but I know I want to serve Christ. And I want to live my best for Him. Now, I don't want you to think that I'm just saying this because it's the "Christian" thing to say. It really is my passion to live for Christ and to serve Him through my career. I whole heartedly don't want people to think that I'm saying or doing something just because it's the "Christian" thing to do. So goal number one: Serve Christ through my career and my life.

Goal Numero Dos
I sat here for a few minutes trying to think of another goal. Think about it, if my first goal is to serve Christ, doesn't everything else kinda fall within that? Anywho, I guess my other goal would be to make my family and those who love me proud. And I know that if I live for Christ then they'll be proud no matter what. Hopefully. 



Okay I just went back and read this and it is much better than my tennis goals throughout the years. But I really don't see how it couldve been worse. Like I said before, I don't want people to think that within this blog, I'm only writing the "Christian" things that I think. I try to be super honest on this blog. I probably open up more on this blog then I do to most of the people I'm super close to. I'm just a normal person. I doubt, I fear, and I definitely have my faults. So keep that in mind. :)

I find it necessary to end each blog with something funny because humor is a big part of my personality. And I get most of these off of pinterest so sorry if I post a picture that I've already put on here. I guess that means I think it's extra funny.


In case you haven't noticed, I also really like cats...

No comments:

Post a Comment