Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 2

So day 2 is the meaning of my blog name. I kinda jumped the gun and already did a post about what the name means so I guess I'll just go into a little more depth. 

John 3:30 is one of my favorite verses and it states, "He must increase, but I must decrease." 
*Disclaimer* DON'T FREAK OUT ABOUT WHAT I'M ABOUT TO SAY!!!
I actually want a tattoo on my wrist that simply says John 3:30. Just black, small lettering. But don't worry, I'm not gonna get a tattoo. Although I do think it would be a good witnessing tool, it would disappoint and upset a lot of people in my family. I know tons of people would be disappointed in me and that means more to me than my wants. But we'll talk about that in a later post. :) 
Okay, back to the name. I try to live my life by this verse. It sounds really simple but it's a tough verse to live by and I know I don't hold up my end of the deal all the time. In everything we do, we're supposed to seek God's will and put His words before our wants. Trust me people, it's a hard lesson to learn, but it's definitely worth it. 

I guess that's all I have so here's another funny picture. 


Two things to remember about this post:
1. Live for God, not yourself.
2. I'M NOT GETTING A TATTOO AND NEVER WILL.

Have a great night!

2 comments: