Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 5

Before I get started on Day 5, I have to blow off some steam. COLLEGE IS HARD PEOPLE!!! I've been working on a research paper all day long. It took me about 4 hours just to read all the documents. Granted, it's about happiness in adoptions and adoption is something I'm really interested in. But still, it's hard! And I'm pretty sure my brain is about to be totally dead. So I'm writing this post to just give my brain a break. I don't think I need to really think a lot to write this, but if you see something that doesn't make sense, then you'll know why.

I'm just going to start with saying that I have some pretty dang good siblings. So here we go.

Courtney 

I put both of these pictures up because the first one is both of us and the second one shows how goofy she can be. Courtney and I are about 3 years apart. Growing up, we didn't get along at all. I'm pretty sure it's because we had to share a room until I was about 13 or so. But now, we love each other haha When Courtney moved to Florida after she got married, it was super hard for me. I never really let her know that, cause she didn't like it over there very much either so I was always positive about it. But I hated it. Now, she lives in Austin which is just about an hour and 45 minutes from me and it's great. Courtney is the type who will do whatever she can to help you. She's always willing to help me out whenever I need it and she always knows what to say to make me feel better. Also, she's pretty dang smart. I mean, who else do you know that graduated from Baylor in 3 years with a 3.9 gpa?? We have an amazing relationship now and I really don't know what I would do without her. We can be totally weird around each other(and we are) and we know its okay! 


Joey
I LOVE that first picture of Joey and I. It's at the reception after Courtney's wedding and I just love it. The second picture makes me laugh every time I see it. It proves just how hilarious my family is. Joey is about 6 years older than me. He moved to Nashville for college when I was still in middle school. Regardless, it was really weird without him being there. He's seriously one of the smartest people I know. And even though he can be super frustrating sometimes(just because he's my older brother), I wouldn't trade him for anything. He can do pretty much anything he sets his mind to and I really look up to that. 


Justin
Justin is my brother in law, but I consider him my brother. I love both of these pictures of Justin. The first one was at my moms birthday party at Wawa's house and that's his Zoolander look. The second one is him in some sort of plane and you can tell he's ecstatic about being there. Justin is a pilot in case you weren't aware. Justin and Courtney started dating the spring of their junior year in high school and got married on June 19, 2010. I seriously couldn't think of anyone better to be married to Courtney. This guy loves her so much and fits in with our family perfectly. Of course, we pick on each other. But that's what we're supposed to do! When it all comes down to it, I love him. Even though I'll always be a little mad at him for stealing Courtney and making her live in awful for a year, he's the perfect brother in law.

Try not to be jealous of my siblings. It's hard, I know ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment