Saturday, March 10, 2012

Questionnaire

I was tagged in this blog survey thing by Hollie and decided to do it. Actually, I'm only halfway doing it. You're supposed to post 11 random facts about yourself (but I did that in an early post), then answer the questions, make new ones, and tag bloggers in it. But I'm not doing any of that, mainly because I don't follow many blogs.

Hollie's Questions
1.What's your take on the Twilight phenomenon? Are you a fan? Are you strongly opposed?
I am strongly AGAINST Twilight. I hate this books with a passion. I have to admit, I've seen the movies but just because my friends wanted to see them. I think the books are written in an awful way. "Bella loves Edward. Edward loves Bella. Jacob loves Bella. Edward is a vampire. What will we do?" It's awful. There's also not a very good message in it. This girl can't survive without the stupid boy. Oh no. That is not how I work. And they're horrible actors.
2. What's your favorite form of exercise? Window shopping is a perfectly acceptable answer to this question.
We always do a workout routine in our dorm room. It's anywhere from jumping jacks, to different forms of crunches, to burpees(look those up, man they are killer).  We also always do some just dance to finish our workout.
3. Running along with the shopping theme, if you could max out your credit cards (without penalty or paying them off!) at any one store, where would that be?
Do I have to choose just one? I suppose it would be Old Navy. Then Forever 21. 
4. If you could pick a movie title to describe your life, what would it be and why? (just the title- not the movie subject or premise... like if you pick "Pretty Woman" it just means you're a pretty woman, not a prostitute who falls in love with Richard Gere.)
This one is hard. Mainly because I'm not very creative. I'm gonna have to go with Smile and Keep Moving. Is that lame? oh well.
5. What (in your opinion) are the ideal condiments or toppings on a hamburger?
Cheese, ketchup, mayo, lettuce, tomato, and sometimes pickles. Depends on my mood. Definitely NOT mustard though.
6. If you could learn a new musical instrument, what would it be?
Guitar for sure. I love the sound of a guitar. Maybe I'll just find a guy that can play a guitar haha
7. Are you an Apple or PC person?
PC all the way. It's kind of that rebellious streak I've talked about. Everyone and their mom has an Apple product so I feel the need to not have an Apple product.
8. What is your ultimate guilty pleasure? (i.e., that trashy tv show? romance novels? ice cream??)
Vampire Diaries for sure. My sister got me hooked on it and I realize it sounds really lame. AND IT'S NOT AT ALL LIKE TWILIGHT. I promise. 
9. Do you have any brothers or sisters (or siblings-in-law?)? Are you close in age? Are you close in relationship?
I have 1 older brother, 1 older sister and 1 brother in law. Joey is 6 years older than me, and Courtney and Justin are about 3 years older than me. As siblings we're all pretty close. With Justin, I seriously could not have picked a better guy to marry my sister and become a part of our family. Courtney and I are super close. I really don't know what I would do without her. The year she was lived in Florida right after she got married was no fun(for me at least). I needed my sister! But now she lives in Austin and I seem them a lot. She's my  best friend. Joey lives in Oklahoma so I don't see him as often as I would like. But, I think I'll always have the cliche little sister attitude towards my older brother. No matter how much he picks on me and how old we are, I'll always admire him.


Anywho, I'm finally home for Spring Break!! I don't even care that the weather is not Spring Break-y, I just care that I'm home. On the down side, I have no voice :( My throat was kinda sketchy on Friday, then I had four and a half hours in a car by myself belting out songs. Now I have no voice. It sounds quite pathetic actually. That means no praise team or choir for me at church tomorrow. Hopefully it'll come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment