Thursday, March 1, 2012

Last Last Questions

Someone entered the game a little late(pretty sure it was my grandma) so I have one last question! Actually it's more like 3 questions. After these are answered I guess I'll have to start being interesting again. 

Question: What is your favorite book, movie, and tv show. And why?

This is super hard because I like A LOT of books, movies, and tv shows. I don't know if I can pick just one. Actually, I know I can't pick just one. 

Books: 1. Crazy Love by Francis Chan is a must read. It's kind of intense, but I think Christians need to read   something like that every one and awhile. Summing up the book is tough, but it's pretty much just talking about God's love. How God, the creator of the universe, can love pathetic ol' me. It's really a crazy thought when you actually think about it. And if we really love Him back, shouldn't it be this crazy love that we can't live without? I highly suggest the book.
2. Beyond Belief by Josh Hamilton. First off, this book talks about baseball and Jesus, what could be better?! Josh Hamilton plays for the Rangers and is a well-known Christian athlete. Early on in his career, he got mixed up with drugs and became a very bad drug addict. This book talks about those days in details and discusses how Christ got him through those days. It's a very easy read and very very good book. I literally could not put it down.


Movie: Remember the Titans. I could seriously watch this movie everyday and not get tired of it. If you've never seen this movie, I'm not quite sure we can still be friends. It's SOOOOO good. It's about a football team that has to overcome racism within the group and within the town. This movie isn't just one that people watch for entertainment. There are lessons and important values worked into this movie. Word cannot even explain how good it is. 

Tv show: Oh goodness. This is tough. I'm not gonna lie, I have a lot of TV shows that I watch weekly. We watch New Girl which is about a very awkward girl that has 3 guy room mates. They try and teach her to be somewhat normal. It's hilarious. Wednesdays are Suburgatory and Modern Family. Suburgatory is about a city girl and her dad who move into a very uptight neighborhood. Modern Family is one of the funniest shows on TV. It's pretty much just a sitcom about a very normal family and their daily lives. Thursday I watch Vampire Diaries(don't judge) and Grey's Anatomy. I know Vampire Diaries sounds really lame but my sister got me hooked and now I can't stop watching it.  We also watch Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother at night. I promise I actually do get homework done despite all this TV. 





SPRING BREAK IS IN ONE WEEK!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited? As of now, it seems like next week will be fairly easy. I just have one test on Thursday and it's in a class I actually love so it shouldn't be a big deal. I'm so ready to lay out in the sun, hang out with friends and family, and just relax. 



I was sent this picture today and it pretty much made my day. It makes me so happy. These boys mean the world to me. They pick on me and they're punks to me a lot of the time, but I pretty much have an extra set of brothers. They're protective of me, they make me laugh, and most importantly, they're there for me when I need them most. 

By the way, at first, they were all doing a thumbs up and that's why I did my bear claw. But apparently Matt and I didn't get the memo to not do college signs. So I edited the picture a bit so it doesn't look like I'm trying to attack Hunter.

I'm got some mad paint skills, obviously ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment