Sunday, March 4, 2012

Authenticity

Yall, I've been on a blog overload lately. I'm hoping to make it more interesting and this idea just popped into my head. I'm gonna give yall 15 facts about me. I think I've done this before, but those were facts that everyone already knew. I talked about being a Christian, loving sports, loving my family, and things like that. Yall already know those things about me. Hopefully I can come up with 15 facts that yall really wouldn't know otherwise.

1. I don't like my bottled water cold, I like it room temperature.
2. My jaw pops every time I open it or chew. It's pretty gross actually, but it's done that as long as I can remember. It also gets stuck every once and a while which is killer. 
3. I laugh A LOT and at the littlest thing. I've also been told I have a goofy laugh, but oh well. 
4. When I was really little, I told my parents I wanted to be a hotdog when I grew up. Don't ask me why.
5. Tennis is my therapy/drug. I could be having an awful day, but let me play a tennis match and I'll be all better. Being on the court has a way of erasing my mind from everything that is going on.
6. I love driving. If gas weren't so stinking expensive, I would just get in the car and drive and see where I ended up.
7. When I'm in the car by myself for long periods of time, I tend to jam to Hanson. Not the cheesy song, "Mmmbop" like everyone associates them with but their album Underneath is pretty great.
8. I'm not your average college kid when it comes to sleep. I'm in bed by midnight every school night. I have to have 7-8 hours of sleep every night and I'm definitely not a morning person.
9. I don't really know what I want to do after college and that kinda freaks me out.
10. I hate my hair. I know that's such a cliche thing to say, but it's true.
11. I love quotes. I'm not very good and putting certain feelings into words so I let the quotes do it for me.
12. I also love people watching. I like to try and figure people out.
13. I hate potato chips. The smell alone literally sickens me.
14. I'm a sucker for lame romantic comedies. But I also love watching scary movies.
15. I cannot draw or do anything artistic to save my life. If you tell me to color/paint/draw a picture, it will literally look like a 4 year old did it.


Sometimes I post these pictures of things I think are funny. I was thinking about it and maybe they're just funny to me, cause I think just about anything is funny. So, if you think they're lame. sorry!











No comments:

Post a Comment