Monday, December 5, 2011

Me? Procrastinate?

Sure am!! In high school I was one of the biggest procrastinators ever. I've gotten a little better because I've figured out that it's no fun to wait till the last minute to do everything. That's what this post is; me procrastinating. I really don't want to do anymore work!!

I don't really have any interesting things to say this week so I'm pretty much just posting this to let yall know that I'm still alive. I had my last day of classes today and then my first final is Friday. Then I'm coming home next Tuesday with one semester of college finished and I'll officially be a sophomore in college! I think next week once I'm home and I can relax, I'm gonna do a post on dreams and tell yall about my most memorable 3 dreams I've ever had. Briana and I were just talking about them last night, and they're pretty interesting. 

In other news, Baylor beat UT on Saturday and it was super exciting!! Even though we stood out in the rain the whole game, it was still a really good game. And it was just announced that RG3(Baylor quarterback) is officially a Heisman finalist. The winner is announced Saturday and I would be so stinkin excited if he won. Apparently, a certain guy has guessed the winner correctly for the last 9 years and he thinks RG3 will win. He definitely deserves it. 




It's also really miserable here. It's like -10 degrees. Okay not really. It's actually like 39 but it feels like 30 and it's rainy. And we're supposed to get into the mid twenties tonight and theres a good chance we'll have ice. This beach girl cannot handle that. Alright I gotta get back to homework and studying. Prayers would be appreciated as I go into finals week!


No comments:

Post a Comment