Sunday, December 18, 2011

Home

Have I said lately that I absolutely LOVE being home?! I love being around people that I've known my whole life and I love driving around town and seeing the beautiful water all around me. I've been home for about a week and I can't believe it's already been that long!

I went to Houston this weekend with some friends and it was so much fun! We got there Friday night and then Saturday we went down to the Galleria to look around. Even though it's only 3 hours away, I've never actually been in Houston except for driving through. So it was fun to go down and see the Galleria and downtown Houston. I felt like a puppy that was just let out of it's kennel for the first time ever. There were so many people and so many places to see. It was so cool. Saturday night we were going to go ice skating down at Discovery Greens but we got there and everyone and their mom was skating on the not so big rink. So we decided to go look at Christmas lights around the super pretty houses in Houston. Today, we went to the Texans game. I had never been to a pro football game so it was really fun! Even though we were 3 rows from the top and the Texans lost, it was still a fun time had by all! 

That's all I have to say for now I guess. I suppose when I'm home, my life isn't all that interesting so sorry for the boring post! Here's a funny picture to make up for it!



No comments:

Post a Comment