Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Normalcy

So I guess the main point of a blog is to write about my life right? Notice how I've never really written about daily occurrences. But honestly, my life is pretty boring. We'll I guess not boring, but just very normal. My life has always been normal which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I remember when I had to write my college essays and we were supposed to write about something that we had to overcome. And it's definitely not a bad thing, but I haven't really had to ever overcome something. Except overcoming being normal? haha But I love that I'm normal. I've had a loving home, with family being a big impact on my life. I have a big family on my mom and my dad's side and I love that. I have an awesome church family, awesome friends, and a great hometown. I never really even got in trouble. I was always normal. Just normal. But that's not a bad thing right? 

Okay anywho. I figure I should have a post about the daily workings in the life of Erin Albin. Cause I'm just SO exciting. but not really haha

Sunday
10:15 Church at Woodway for college hour with lunch after
then the rest of the afternoon in the library depending on what the week looks like.
Then relax and just kinda hang out

Monday
9:05-9:55 chapel
10:10-11 Principles of Art and Design which is a class that does not interest me at all. It's totally not what my major deals with, but the teacher is nice and realizes I'm not an art major so its all good
Lunch
12:20-1:10 Individual and Family Development. I LOVE this class. The professor is really awesome and we discuss the inner workings of a family and everything that goes along with them. It goes right along with my major so it's pretty great
done for the day!! the rest of the day I use just kinda laying around or doing homework/studying

Tuesday
11:00-12:15 Statistics. Bleh. Hate it and thats all there is to it.
12:30-1:45 Christian Scriptures. I love this class. It's really interesting because it takes scriptures that I grew up and shows me what I didn't even notice before. And the professor is really funny and such a nice guy
Lunch and a break to kinda chill
3:30-4:45 Intro to information technology and processing. Pretty much, we learn Excel and Access
We usually go to the library and do homework and whatnot until dinner
8:00 we watch New Girl
8:30 we watch Raising Hope

Wednesday
8:00-8:50-Professional Prospectives. Too early for my liking.
9:05-9:55-Chapel
10:10-11:00- Principles of Art and Design
Lunch
12:20-1:10 Individual and Family Development
4:00 Baylor Buddies-I'm matched up with a 15 year old girl and I'm a mentor to her and meet with her for 1 hour each week.
8:00 we watch Modern Family

Thursday
Exactly the same as Tuesday except one a month I have a Child and Family Studies Organization Meeting
8:00 we watch Bones

Friday
12:20-1:10 Individual and Family Development.
Then the rest of the day we just hang out or catch up on homework and whatnot.

Saturday
Definitely sleep in!! Then we just relax and if there's a home football game we go to that.

So that's my life in a bubble. Add in studying, homework, tests, and having fun and thats my life. But this coming week will be totally different because I WILL BE AT HOME!!! I love it here but I'm so excited to be home for more than 2 days. I've missed Rockport and everyone in it!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you included your TV watching schedule as well. Raising Hope & New Girl are definitely our Tuesday night activity! I think I may be close to dropping Glee from the Tuesday lineup. But that's neither here nor there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely dropped Glee. I'm bored with it!

    ReplyDelete