Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 14- A picture you love

I'm a rule breaker so I'm gonna do more than one photo. Okay I'm not really a rule breaker. I love rules and I always follow them. But it's my blog so I'm gonna do more than one picture.

*I just spent like 20 minutes picking out pictures. So I have a lot haha my life is filled with a lot of happiness, what can I say.*

 This is Kyleigh Karl and I LOVE this child! In case you didn't know, her whole family is full of die hard aggie fans. Well I got her this Baylor shirt and I've slowly converted her to a little Baylor Bear. Everytime I see this picture I can't help but smile.


 This is my kitty Darcy. Briana says the picture looks like a Gremlin but I think it's adorable. This cat has more personality then any cat I've ever had and I love him to death.
 This was in Honduras. It was our last day at the school which was super tough but we had just given every child a Frisbee with the message of God on the back. They all loved the Frisbees and were thrilled that we gave them a toy. And it makes me giggle that no matter what country you are in, bunny ears are always funny. 
 This here is Hunter and he's like a brother to me. This is when he came to visit Waco and see Baylor. I don't know if you can tell, but he wore his A&M hat all day while he was on campus. I've learned this semester that this boy will always be in my life no matter what and I wouldn't have it any other way.
 This is a picture my sister took of my great grandmothers house in Rockport. It's the house where my grandma and her siblings grew up and I LOVE that it's still standing in old Rockport. This picture just shows how my family's roots are planted in Rockport and we will always be there. 
 This is the group that went to Honduras this past summer. Minus Doc cause he was bird watching of course. Spending a week of my summer with this group was completely amazing. I feel like all of us are a family now and we all grew so much closer because of that trip. We prayed together, laughed together, and cried together. I think we all left Honduras immediately wanting to return.
 Yes, there's a gorgeous waterfall in this picture. Yes, one of my friends since birth is in this picture. But I what I really love about this picture is Doc. We asked him to scootch out of the picture for a second so we could get one of Blaire with the waterfall. So what does he do? Covers his head so we can't see him anymore. Funniest thing ever. This man is one of the most Godly, funniest, most amazing guys I have ever met. I have more respect for him then just about anyone else. Be around Doc for more then 10 seconds and you will realize why I love him so much.
 I don't have this picture up here because I love baseball so much. I have it up here because the little punk in it isn't really a baseball player. They were having a meet and greet with the hooks players so of course we were there. I was just going around to all of them and when I got to this one I thought he was a little younger then the others, but hey, thats better for me! So later on, I find out that this guy is just a ball boy and is about 17 years old. The guys told him to put on a uniform and see how many people he could trick into thinking he was a real player. touche.
 This is Briana, Courtney, and I. At the time, we were super close, but now we're even closer. I've grown up with these girls and I honestly don't know what I would do without them. 
 This here is Bekah and she's one of my best friends. This particular night, we went out for her sisters birthday and it was so fun. I'm pretty much part of their family so that made it even better.
 This group of people, plus some more not pictured, are the ones that got me through high school with a smile on my face. We had all been in school together since we were like 3 and I love that we were all still friends at graduation.
 This is me putting tape all over Megans face. Don't ask me why I did it. But it was the last week of school and we really didn't have anything else to do. It makes me laugh everytime I see it.
 My family is pretty amazing. Since we're all grown up now, we're all together only one or twice a year. So when we are together, I soak it up. This was at my graduation dinner at Mommapops and Pop's house.
 This was the night of graduation at Wawa's house. This is pretty much my second family. I know I can always turn to them whenever I need to and they will be there. 
 This is Mommapops with her great granddaughter Addie. I love this picture because it shows how loving Mommapops is. I think one of her favorite things to do is to hold babies! She can be a grandmother to anyone that needs some love!
 This is all of m aunts, uncles, and cousins on my dads side and it's probably the last time we were all together. In my head, it seems like it wasn't that long ago, but when I look at everyone, it obviously was. We're a little crazy if you can't tell. 
This is 3 generations of awesomeness! haha I'm pretty sure Courtney and I are giggling in this picture. But with this group of people, we were probably giggling the whole time. 

Whenever I look through pictures and pick out the ones I love, I'm reminded of how God has blessed my life. I have awesome family, friends, and just a great life overall. I sometimes take that for granted and I hate that I do. But there's a lot of love in my life and I wouldn't trade that for anything.

3 comments:

  1. Does Brandi Karl know that photo is in existence?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! haha she took the picture actually!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all your pictures! This is Courtney btw, but I couldn't figure out how to post with my little fb picture :(

    ReplyDelete