Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fun Facts

So this is more of a way out for me. I've had no idea what to blog about lately so this gives me a way of blogging so yall know I'm alive, but not really having to find something to talk about. Trust me, it's better this way. Had I thought of something, it probably would've made yall ridiculously bored. So I'm gonna tell yall 15 things that most people don't know about me.



1. When I was little, I told my parents I wanted to be a hamburger. Don't ask me why. 

But don't worry, I don't still want to be a hamburger; that's not a major at Baylor.

2. I have a bad habit of comparing myself to others. I have to consciously tell myself not to do it at times.

3. I watched the movie Psycho when I was little and I didn't shower for like 5 years. I only took bathes and I still get a little paranoid when I'm showering in a hotel. 

4. I watch Here Comes Honey Boo Boo and I'm not ashamed at all.

5. It doesn't take much to make me laugh. Everyone once in awhile Briana will just randomly throw out words to see if they make me laugh. They usually do. 

6. It takes a lot to get me actually stressed out. When I do finally hit that point, it really bothers me that I can't handle it.

7. It really bothers me when people don't like me. If I ever did something to offend them, I try my best to fix it. But it reallllllly bothers me when they dislike me for no reason.

8. I hate hate hate Chuck Norris jokes with a passion. They really annoy me for some reason.

9. I'm OCD about locking doors. I think I do it without thinking about it so I don't remember actually locking the door. For instance, I'll leave the house, then get in my car and think, "hmmmm did I lock the door?" So I'll go back and check. Guess what? It's always locked. 

10. God gave me a heart for helping others. I want to spend my life make other lives better. 

11. I'm a major Facebook creep to the point where I don't even want to admit this to yall. I could get paid to find things out about people through Facebook

12. I read the Left Behind series when I was about 13 and it scared the crud outta me. I would sit up at night waiting for the clock to get past midnight so I knew that Jesus didn't come back and I got left behind. It's silly when I think about it now for a few reasons. First, just because He came at midnight in the book doesn't mean that's when He would come in real life. Also, if I was SO sure that He was coming back, why was I worried about being left behind?  Lastly, it's Jesus for cryin out loud! It'd be stinkin awesome if He came back!

13. When I was 14, I drove my moms brand new car through our carport. She was letting me drive in the driveway and as we pulled in, I accidentally pressed the gas instead of the brake. There's pictures if you're really interested but it was pretty terrifying. 

14. I have high standards for my future spouse. I don't think they're ridiculous things and I have no doubt that I'll find a guy that meets those standards.

15. I love driving. If gas prices weren't so stinkin high, I would get in the car and just drive somewhere. 

Hopefully you learned something about me that you didn't know before. If not, I sincerely apologize haha. Also, if you have an idea of what I should blog about, please share! As you can tell, I'm running out of ideas.


This video cracks me up. Poor girl!

1 comment:

  1. Erin,
    Try watching Duck Dynasty, it's funny, it's rednecks, and they are definitely Christians.
    I've watched Honey Boo Boo and it makes me sad, but they do seem to be a real family. I' just wasn't interested enough to watch again. But I think you should watch what you want to.
    Love you, aunt Ruth

    ReplyDelete