Saturday, May 25, 2013

Well hey there!

After two long and crazy months, I'm finally back!! I hadn't even realized it had been two months until someone mentioned it to me. Since my last post, lots has happened in my life. I went to Atlanta to see my sister and brother in law, lead a group of middle school girls at a weekend retreat at church, completed my internship at First Woodway, finished my fourth semester at Baylor, seen firsthand just how God takes care of His children, and thoroughly enjoyed my time home.

Since it would be overkill to talk (type?) about all of these experiences in one post, I've decided to split each one up into a separate post.  While this will be less overwhelming for yall, it will always give me something to actually talk about for awhile! I'm just not creative so this will keep me busy. Nevertheless, I am very excited to talk about everything that's been going on. *Spoiler alert* it's pretty awesome.

All that being said, since I'm not creative, I've decided to make yall do the work for me. So, in either a facebook message, or a comment on this post (can even be anonymous), tell me something you want me to talk about. It can literally be anything (within reason). You can give me a topic, a question that you've been wondering, anything. Be creative, people.


And just in case you haven't seen this video, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment