Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Grace

When first reading that title, you probably think this entry is going to be full of heartfelt thoughts about God's grace or something of the sort, right?

WRONG.

See, the title is ironic. Because today, I figured out I'm not graceful AT ALL.  But I mean, I come by it naturally. Mom- I love you, but you have to admit, you're a tad clumsy. So I blame this on you. This is what happened.




That is pretty much what happened it me today 

Not quite, but pretty much. I live on the third floor of my dorm so to get out, I have to walk down a pretty good amount of stairs. I had just started down them and all of the sudden my flip flop decided to kill me.  My dang flip flop slips out from under me and shoots forward. I automatically start sliding and end up falling directly on my tailbone. In the process, I twisted funny and then tried to catch myself. I kinda sit there for a second because it all happened so fast and try to regain my composer. Thank goodness no one was in the staircase at the time so no one saw me! I slowly got up and had to walk to class in tons of pain. I feel like a 90 year old woman walking around now. 

Morals of the story: 1. Don't wear slippery shoes.
                             2. Don't go down the stairs fast.
                             3. I'm just predicting this, but don't call our your mom on your blog. It'll probably come back to haunt you :) Love you mommy.

Hope all is well with all of yall! And remember:
"The smallest seed of faith is better than the largest fruit of happiness"






Edit: Totally mean't composure not composer :)

3 comments:

  1. Pretend I am Joey (he would say this, but I just beat him to the punch):
    Which composer are you trying to regain? Bach? Beethoven? Brahms?
    That will teach you to call your mother "clumsy"!
    Love Ya!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you! And I'm sorry you are so sore today. I hope you heal up quickly.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete