Sunday, July 12, 2015

Hold Up, People.

I think I need to do a little explaining on my last blog post. 


1. I love Christians. Christian people have molded and shaped me into who I am today. They have encouraged me, supported me, and taught me many lessons. Good lessons and bad lessons. However, just like any other people, there are times when individual Christians miss the mark and don't act like they should. Doesn't mean they're inherently bad and it doesn't mean I'm no longer going to associate with them. It means that they're human. I just hate that we gave general society one more thing to hold against us.

2. The point of my post was NOT whether or not I agree with gay marriage. My opinion doesn't matter. Your opinion doesn't matter. What matters is the response. That was my point. Whether or not we agree with gay marriage should not change our attitude and respect towards gay people. 

3. Yes, I'm 22 and have these opinions. That doesn't mean I'm naive, dumb, or "indoctrinated by the liberal education system." It means I have opinions but I also realize that you have opinions as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment