Monday, June 18, 2012

Cousinly Love

Happy Birthday to my cousin/best friend/room mate Briana!! This girl has always been my best friend. From playing in Wawa's backyard and mixing up weird stuff in the bird bathe to living together at Baylor, we've always had each other. We have more inside jokes than anyone else I know, we call each other almost daily to sing to each other songs that come on the radio that remind us of each other, and we find time in our crazy summer schedules to see each other every week or two. Briana was there for me all through my first year of Baylor. Somehow, we managed to convince Baylor to let Briana(a sophomore) live in the freshman dorm and I'm sooooo glad they let her. She calmed me down when I would freak out about my grades, she listened to me rant when people were bothering me, and she brought me Common Grounds drinks at the perfect time. I honestly don't know what I would do without this girl. I know I can call her at anytime and she'll be there for me. She's more like a second sister to Courtney and I than our actual cousin. We put up with each other's weirdness and trust me, we're both pretty weird, especially when we're together. I'm so excited to live with her in our apartment in the fall and to see what the next school year has in store for us. 

And here's some cute and slightly embarrassing pictures of our shenanigans the past 19ish years. 























We're pretty cute, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment